Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Internship 4

1. What academic skills could you use on the job?
2. What forms of collaboration could you use in a project?
3. What technical skills can you use at your internship?
4. What new things can you learn while working at your site?
5. How can you exhibit, showcase or otherwise share your work?
6. How can your work or your skills & abilities help your company or organization?

I can use the skills I've learned to write newspaper articles this past semester in Randy's class as a skill at the Light. However, I didn't learn EVERYTHING about writing newspapers this past semester (sorry, Randy), so there's always room for improvement, and more to learn. Also, there are different programs at the Light office that I've yet to learn, as they use older models of computers with different programs. Exhibiting my work should be easy, since the products are posted in the newspaper for all to see. This work would help the Light, I'd think so, because it's like a story for the paper that I've written for them. That's one less story they'd have to write, therefore helping them.

No comments:

Post a Comment