Thursday, January 21, 2010

Internship 10

This photo shows me taking a selfportrait(-ish) photo of me in the rear view mirror of my car, with the rain falling down. The camera is a Canon Rebel EOS, the type of camera that I use while working at the La Jolla Light. I've come to find that this camera is indeed very helpful. Usually, on a day at the Light, I'm told to shadow somebody or I'm quickly told to go to a site and take pictures of a breaking news story that just happened, notably while it was raining. That's why this photo summarizes a Light day for me.

1. What exactly made you interested in newswriting?
2. Why are you interested in newswriting?
3. What courses in college did you have to take in order to become a newswriter?
4. What jobs built you up to this career you have now?
5. What do you think is in stock for you in the future?
6. Anything else?

^^ These are just some ideas for questions. I will be interviewing my mentor, Kathy Day, this afternoon. ^^

1 comment:

  1. Good questions and wow that sounds like you're enjoy working at your internship site. Do you like your internship? It is something that you would like to do in the future? What would you take from your working experience and use it in the future?

    ReplyDelete