Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blog #15 -- Possible MSB Products




An idea for a final product would be a large painting depicting acidification and pollution affecting the marine life.

I couldn't find a painting depicting how pollution affected marine life, but I found a detailed picture of painted marinelife. This is sort of the idea I have: a main object in front of a detailed background, the main idea in front of trivial things. In this case, I could have an animal or a group of animals living in the ocean, while in another part of the picture I could have a depiction of how animals are being affected by pollution.

Another idea I have for a final product would be a photoshopped image of pollutants in marinelife.

Like in this picture, it has plastics and other marine pollutants arranged in the picture to make it look like a species in the ocean. This satirical image packs a punch, and sends a message. It's a clever concept, albeit my 2nd option for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment