Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What I hope to gain from Junior year

During junior year, I hope to gain knowledge and experience in test taking, which in turn will help in SAT prep. I haven't practiced too much in preparation for SATs and ACTs, so it's definitely an area that I should improve on. Also during this year, I hope to expand knowledge on US history. Unfortunately, I haven't gained enough information on past events in the United States to pass an SAT on. One last thing I hope to develop this year is persuasive writing skills, since I definitely lack in this area. I always feel as if my writing could be stronger and more persuasive, but I don't know where to start. During this semester, and maybe the rest of the year, I plan on taking Honors in Humanities so I can challenge myself in these areas and gain as much knowledge as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment