Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blog #6 Reflection

During this project, I learned that I use unnecessary punctuation and don’t need most of the commas and periods I put in my writing. Also, I learned that semicolons are “transvestite hermaphrodites,” and I use them sometimes, which I should probably stop all together. Sometimes, I use “allow” which is bad according to Randy. So maybe I should quit that too.

If I had time for one more draft I would maybe change how I repeat some sentences over and over but in different structures. That can be annoying and tiresome to the readers, I should learn to stop that.

“The style differed from the detailed self portraits and still lifes of plastic fruits I had seen in other commonly researched artists” I think this sentence is a strong sentence because of the evidence I supposrt the point with and how I structure the point in this sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment