Tuesday, March 9, 2010

S2, blog 11

Dear Mr. Obama,

It has come to my attention that our country as a whole has not been returning to its original healthy, pre-recession state too soon. This may be because of you and your still-new title of presidency, as you may think, but with your term over 1/4th through, enough is enough.

May I suggest a re-do of late president Mr. Roosevelt's plan, of the New Deal? With aids to, well, "aid," careers and essential parts of the country (i.e. livestock, factories, etc.) I'm sure that businesses can boom once again.

Also, perhaps you could do something about the buying out and shutting down of small businesses lately here in California, as well as other states I'm sure. The local bank and market I'd always gone to had been bought out by citibank and Vons, which was upsetting. I'm unsure what you could do about that, but there must be something to stop a "monster company" invasion, right?..

Sincerely,
Shanna M.

No comments:

Post a Comment